1. Who is your Data Controller?
I, Lina Tan will be your Data Controller for your personal data. This means I decide how and why your personal data is processed, used, stored and shared.
Data Protection laws (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 & the Data Protection Act 2018) impose obligations on how I collect, create, hold, amend, disclose, share, store, destroy your personal data and give you rights over your personal data.
3. Whose personal data do I collect?
I process and collect personal data from:
- Former clients
- Current clients
- Prospective clients
4. What kind of personal data do I collect about you?
The personal data I collect from you are your:
- title, gender and full name
- home, email address and telephone number
- relevant medical and family history
- treatment records
5. How will I use your personal data?
I will use your personal data to:
- verify your identity
- make or re-arrange your appointments
- formulate a treatment plan from the information you provide about
6. Who do I share your personal data?
Your personal data will be shared only with your written consent with:
- named third parties such as medical practitioners, police, other relevant health care and legal professionals
- any other person(s) you wish your personal data to be transferred to.
7. How long will I hold your personal data for?
I will keep all your personal data including your treatment records for 7 years from the date of your last treatment. After 7 years, your data will be deleted and/or shredded.
8. How do I protect your personal data?
Your personal data is stored in a locked room in a secure location which only I have access to.
9. What are your rights in relation to your personal data that I hold?
You have the right to:
- request a copy of your personal data
- request that I amend incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data
- request that I delete and/or destroy your personal data
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF or on 0303 123 1113 if you consider the processing of your personal data infringes on the GDP regulation.
If you have any queries or questions relating to the use of your personal data, please contact me on 07980968534